E1/T1 Monitor 3.0
E1/T1 Monitor 3.0 provides permanent monitoring of signalling on E1/T1 (2 or 1.5 Mbit/s) lines. It can be connected to the GSM Gb, Abis, A, C, D, E and F links and on 3G Iub, Iucs and Iups links.
E1/T1 Monitor 3.0 decodes layer 1 and layer 2 of the protocol stack, timestamps and then forwards the monitored data to an external server over TCP/IP. The monitored data can be used for real-time billing, fraud detection and network supervision.
- Dual 48VDC power inputs
- Dual 10/100Mbit/s ethernet, both can use Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Low power consumption (typical: 6W)
- No moving parts
- 19" rack mount, 1U high, 144mm (6" ) deep
- 64 E1/T1 receivers, i.e. capable of monitoring both directions of 32 E1/T1 links.
- E1/T1 inputs are compatible with -20dB and -30dB protected monitor points (ITU-T G.772) for non-intrusive monitoring and normal, unattenuated E1/T1 signals for connection to a MUX or DXC.
|Part #||Price (EUR)||Description|
|11-0005||4 200||3 700||3 200||E1/T1 Monitor 3.0, including chassis.|
|12-0010||1 500||'pro' licence key|
There are no yearly fees or support charges. The only things we add are shipping (at cost) and, if required by the destination country, VAT and import duties.
Layer 2 Signalling:
|Protocol||Performance (per sub-module)||Standards|
|ISDN LAPD (16, 32 and 64 kbit/s)||400 channels||ITU-T Q.921|
|SS7 MTP-2 (56/64 kbit/s)||96 channels||ITU-T Q.703|
|SS7 MTP-2 (Nx64 kbit/s)||up to 96 channels
up to 12Mbit/s
|ITU-T Q.703 Annex A|
|Frame Relay||up to 96 channels
up to 1488 input timeslots
up to 48 Mbit/s output
|HSSL (ATM AAL5 based)||16 channels, 32 Mbit/s||ITU-T I.361|
|ATM (AAL5, AAL2 and AAL0)||16 channels, 32 Mbit/s||ITU-T I.361
In-band data access
For applications requiring unprocessed access to the data, for instance error analysis or voice quality measurements, the probe can forward the links to an external application without any L2 processing.
In-band signalling (DTMF, CAS MFC R2, SS5) can also be applied to voice timeslots.